- Paper-based Test Identifies Bogus and Poor Quality Drugs
- iDu Optics LabCam Microscope Adapter for iPhone
- Cross Match Procedure in Blood Bank (Manual Method)
- Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine, 19th Ed.
- Sahli’s Acid Hematin Method
- How to Download Medical Books FREE from BioScience.pk
- Life Cycle of Malaria Parasite
- How to Download Medical Books for Free?  Updated 100% Free Downloads
- Laboratory Tests in Bleeding Disorders
- How to Count Reticulocytes (Manual Method)
Viviparous Arthropod — Scorpion Viviparous urodela — Salamendra atra Viviparous Salamender — Salamandra atra Viviparous...
NERVE IMPULSES The functions of neuron are irritability and conduction. Irritability is the response of an organism to the stimulus. Conduction is the transmission of nerve impulse through the...
Indian River water prawn is called Palaemon'. Marine water prawn is called Penacus'. The body of the prawn is divisible into Cephalothorax and abdomen. Cephalothorax is made by 13 segments...
EXTERNAL CHARACTERS OF A PALAEMON (FRESH WATER PRAWNS) Palaemon belongs to phylum Arthropoda, sub-phylum Mandibulata, clas Crustacea, sub-class Malacostraca, order Decepoda. Introduction: Palaemon is the fresh-water prawn. Palaemon...
PERIPATUS Peripatus is a soft bodied wormlike, bilaterally symmetrical animal. It shows tracheal mode of respiration. It is grouped in Phylum Arthropoda and Class Onychophora. This class is the...